***DO NOT CONTACT ME OR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG REQUESTING FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO APPLY FOR CASTING CALLS OR CREW CALLS – I AM POSTING THIS INFORMATION ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANIES BELOW AND HAVE NO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. ALL ENQUIRIES AND APPLICATIONS TO BE SENT TO THE CONTACT INFORMATION GIVEN IN THE POSTING***
Crew Calls: Producer for ‘Regain the Origin’
Atmospheric short film. An avant-garde tale of self-discovery and reconnecting with the origins of the self. An expression of the desire to unveil true identity and a life of fulfilment.
Shooting dates: 1st-6th October 2013
Pay: £800 total
Apply: https://shootingpeople.org/collaborate/crew/view/15646 (please note that only members of Shooting People can currently apply for this role)
Crew Calls: Costume Designer and Production Designer for Online Ad
A 30 second pre-roll online ad for a well known car finance company. The ad takes the form of an overly earnest episode of Casualty or ER, but with a car as the victim instead of a person. We open with a ‘car surgeon’ looking into a car bonnet looking deeply concerned, the car owner is distraught, the ‘car surgeons’ do their best to save the car, but unfortunately is ‘dies’. Just when the car owner things its all over, an iconic comedy character arrives to save the day.
Shoot Date: 15th Sep 2013 – 15th Sep 2013
Shooting: London, Great Britain
Production Company: Catsnake Film Ltd on behalf of Shoot Cut Go ltd
Apply for both roles via: [email protected]
We are looking for a talented Production designer/ Art Director who are skilled at working with small budgets. We are filming on location in a garage in South London, and the director wants to create the feeling of a car hopsital, with oil drips and stethescopes, hospital style posters etc. This role would also be reponsible for sourcing the broken down car with support from the producer and making it ‘die’. Storyboards will be sent to applicants to clarify the design feel.
Pay: £250 flat fee
We are looking for a talented costume designer, experienced at pulling together strong looks with small budgets. Their are five cast members in total: A female car owner – Mother of two, modern day dress. 3 ‘Car surgeons’ – mechanics, but with the feel of being hospital surgeons. Iconic company character – this character has gone rogue from the car finance company and just really wants to help people, but as such has the feel of a kind of home made super-hero/118 man about him.
Pay: £200 flat fee
Crew Calls: Producer and Executive Producer for Spanish Feature Film , ‘Erasmus.’
Dumped by his girlfriend, an uncultured English student seeks love in the treacherous hedonistic world of Erasmus life in Spain.
Production Company: Eyefive
Apply for both roles via: https://www.facebook.com/eyefivefilms
I’m looking for an experienced Producer with experience of co-producing with European companies. Co-producting experience or knowledge of producing in Spain would be perfect. Also anyone would ERASMUS experience would also help in understanding the project and the magic we are trying to create.
Pay: minimum wage to begin with
Co-producting experience or knowledge of tax credits/incentives in Spain would be perfect. Otherwise any European experience/knowledge would be great An Executive Producer with ERASMUS experience would help in understanding the project and the magic we are trying to create.
Pay: minimum wage to begin with
Creative Jobs: Creative Producer for East London Dance
East London Dance is seeking a Creative Producer to join their team.
- Lead the development of a diverse and innovative performance of dance
- Devise and produce performances, programmes and events including all aspects of planning, delivery and evaluation
- Research, write and contribute to funding applications for the programme as required
- Prepare and contribute to financial reports for funders
Closing date for applications is Monday 16th September 2013
Creative Jobs: Production Coordinator Apprentice with Serious
Serious is looking to recruit a Receptionist/Development Assistant to provide reception support for the whole office.
- First contact point for anyone visiting or calling the office
- Logging all invoices and cheques
- Managing department e-mailouts
- Managing updates of Artifax – the company system
This role would best suit someone who has excellent verbal and inter-personal communication skills, good organisational skills and enthusiasm for the arts and music.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 10th September 2013
More info and to apply: http://www.serious.org.uk/about/the-company/jobs
Creative Jobs: Communications and Marketing Executive with Tomorrow’s Warriors
Tomorrow’s Warriors wish to recruit a Communications and Marketing specialist.
- Lead on strategic communications review with external consultants
- Devise/implement a comprehensive marketing and audience development strategy for the full range of their work
- Develop effective on/offline corporate/programmatic communications for a variety of stakeholders
This role would best suit someone who is passionate about music and developing young jazz artists. You’ll be hardworking, creative and a highly motivated self-starter who is able to hit the ground running.
Closing date for applications is Friday 20th September 2013
More info and to apply: http://tomorrowswarriors.org/jobs-at-tw/
Creative Jobs: Press and Communications Officer with Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM)
ISM are seeking to appoint a highly experienced, dynamic and proactive Press and Communications officer to build their profile and support their marketing department.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and the CEO to develop, coordinate and deliver the ISM’s communications strategies
- Coordinate the ISM’s press relations through the building of relationships with key contacts, the generation of stories and the professional handling of press enquiries and releases
- Be the first point of contact for press enquiries and maintain and develop the ISM press contact list
- Manage the public-facing sections of the ISM website – including news, blogs, features, press – proactively identifying, writing and publishing content on a regular basis
This role would best suit someone who has a proven track record of building the profile of organisations, knowledge of website and social media publishing techniques and has excellent interpersonal skills.
Closing date for applications is Monday 16th September 2013
More info and to apply: http://www.ism.org/about/vacancies
Creative Jobs: Administrator and Think Tank Assistant with Pacitti Company
Pacitti Company seeks an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated individual to join their team.
- Act as the first point of contact for all external enquiries by telephone, email and post, dealing with these in a polite and expedient manner
- Arrange, attend internal and external meetings and take minutes as required
- Support in organising Board meetings and taking accurate meeting minutes
- Liaise effectively with a broad range of Company contacts as requested by other staff
This role would best suit someone who has a passion for contemporary arts, excellent written and verbal communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 25th September 2013
Creative Job: Development Department Traineeship with Contemporary Art Society
- To aid the development and preparation of a wide range of Membership and Patron programming through research into current exhibitions, art world events and artists
- To coordinate the day-to-day administration of the Development and External Relations department, including checking the Membership inbox, answering enquiries by phone and email, and supporting database management
- To maintain Member and Patron postal and email communications, including assisting with programme mail outs
This role would best suit someone who has excellent organisational and administrative skills, a good knowledge of contemporary visual art and artists and well-developed communication skills.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 12th September 2013
Creative Jobs: Talks Assistant at The Photographer’s Gallery
The Photographers’ Gallery is seeking a Talks Assistant who will work with the Curator of Public Programmes.
- General administration, assistance and facilitation of most talks, events, workshops and courses
- To support and lead on selected events or strands, as agreed with the Curator of Public Programmes
- To liaise with other departments within the Gallery to ensure the smooth running of all talks, events and courses including technical and front of house
- To monitor budgets in liaison with the Curator of Public Programmes
This role would best suit someone who has excellent knowledge of the British photography scene, a wide knowledge and interest in contemporary culture and cultural theory and has excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
Closing date for applications is Monday 9th September 2013
More info and to apply: http://www.thephotographersgallery.org.uk/images/TPGTalksAssistantJD_520ba5be95cc0