***DO NOT CONTACT ME OR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG REQUESTING FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO APPLY FOR CASTING CALLS OR CREW CALLS – I AM POSTING THIS INFORMATION ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANIES BELOW AND HAVE NO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. ALL ENQUIRIES AND APPLICATIONS TO BE SENT TO THE CONTACT INFORMATION GIVEN IN THE POSTING***
Type: Feature Film Production
Designer: Keith Pain
Synopsis: Eleanor, a cosseted 15 year-old girl is kept confined by her barrister father, until she meets Alexia living on the local council estate and running from her own problems. As their friendship draws deeper, Eleanor’s safety net gradually begins to fray, and her new world proves more dangerous than she could ever have imagined.
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED SCRIPT SUPERVISOR
Pay: £75 per day
Shoot Date: 24th Jun 2013 – 28th Jul 2013
Shooting Region: Great Britain
Budget: Up to £100,000,
Production Company: M4West Media
Company Providing Film Services
This is a Police procedural short fiction film that will also be used as a TV pilot.
Shooting: London, Great Britain,
Budget: Up to £10,000
Production Company: Raven Films
We are seeking a consultant with Metropolitan Police experience, preferably an ex-detective, to fine tune our Police Procedural crime film. Project will also be used as a TV pilot for 6 episode show.
Pay rate: £100 for initial assessment of script and basic feedback.
I’m looking for a neutral or deco-style interior location, preferably white or off-white walls.
I can pay £200 for two day’s shooting in the location.
We require one room which can be used as a bedroom (i.e. it may already be a bedroom, or could be an unused room or living room that we could refit) and a kitchen. Both rooms need to be reasonably spacious to fit crew and cameras and need to be ground floor so we can put lights outside.
We won’t be painting, or making any changes, locations will be left as we found them. The production is insured.
Please contact Will Steer if you have a suitable building.
BAFTA – Communications Intern Wanted
BAFTA are looking for a bright and creative Communications Intern to aid them in the daily maintenance of their online platforms, digital marketing and communications.
- To aid the communications team in the day-to-day maintenance and updating of the BAFTA website
- Create engaging and relevant copy and online features around BAFTA’s range of public events
- Assist in the running of BAFTA’s range of social networks
- Contribute ideas as part of the publishing and communications team
This role would best suit someone who has a passion for and knowledge of the Film, Television and/or Video Games industries as well as the ability to write accurate and engaging copy for online features.
Red Bee – Researcher Wanted
Red Bee Media is looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to join their team.
- Research music options and copyright details, clear usage through the BBC or the record company/label
- To approach and negotiate talent participation and when required pre-interview (recce) talent. This could involve nationwide travel
- To assess scripts in terms of the general research requirement and the accuracy of key information and to assist producer on shoots
- To act as a point of contact for all general enquiries from contributors
This role would best suit someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a high degree of motivation and the ability to set out priorities and be self directing.
The National Gallery – Photographer Wanted
The National Gallery is looking for an experienced photographer to help provide a comprehensive photographic service.
- To preserve the photographic assists of The National Gallery for posterity
- To make as accessible as possible the photographic assets of The National Gallery
- To distribute photographic images as efficiently as possible
- To capture photographic images to the highest standards
This role would best suit someone who has experience of photographing people and events as well as being organised with excellent communications skills.