***DO NOT CONTACT ME OR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG REQUESTING FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO APPLY FOR CASTING CALLS OR CREW CALLS – I AM POSTING THIS INFORMATION ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANIES BELOW AND HAVE NO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. ALL ENQUIRIES AND APPLICATIONS TO BE SENT TO THE CONTACT INFORMATION GIVEN IN THE POSTING***
Crew Calls: ‘The End of the Fucking World’
Based on a comic, this pilot project is commissioned by Film4.0, directed by Jonathan Entwistle, and has a star cast. Read about it at www.screendaily.com/film40-
We’re looking for a great location manager to scout and secure our locations, and then manage them for us. The person may be an established locations manager, or a scout coming with knowledge, ideas, and passion for the job. We’re seeking someone to join the team as soon as possible. Our favoured area is Croydon and its surrounds.
Pay: £400 for the job
Shoot Date: 18th Jul 2013 – 21st Jul 2013
Shooting: London, Great Britain, insured: Yes
Is this a student project: No
Production Company: Film4.0
Genre: DramaForm: Short
Application requires Shooting People Membership: https://shootingpeople.org/collaborate/crew/view/14345
Crew Calls: Music Promo
We are shooting a music video set in a portaloo – there will be a cross section of typical festival characters who enter the toilet to do – doing whatever it is they do – only to hear their favourite track from outside and burst out of the door. We’ll br shooting in a studio based in Old Street – with a specially designed portaloo that we can take apart and put back together for multiple configurations. The end result will be pushed out online and by over 30 DJ’s associated with the project.
We are looking for a stylist who has worked on music promo’s before. They should have an understanding of the latest festivals fashions and must have a sense of humour/quirk in how they style things. They will also have contacts to help them source clothes necessary for the shoot although they may also be provided with a cash float to source from high-street.
Pay: £250 p/day
Shoot Date: 29th Jun 2013 – 29th Jun 2013
Shooting: London, Great Britain
Genre: Music Video
Contact: [email protected]
Casting Calls: Walk-Ons/Extras for TV Drama
RAW TV are looking for Extras and Walk – Ons to participate on a TV Drama.
The TV drama is based on the Hudson plane crash of 2009. They are reconstructing the crash at Black Hanger Studios in Alton and will be filming for 11 days over the period 8th to 24th July. The pay is £80 per day.
They are looking for actors with experience and who have a strong acting ability to play the background characters (some may be given lines – American accents needed). They will be shooting on a set in water, so some background actors may get wet. Wet suits will be provided if it is above the knee, with towels, hair dryers etc.
Any ethnicities and ages. Please DO NOT get in touch if you are not based in HAMPSHIRE/ SOUTH WEST LONDON AREA. Filming will last 11 days from the 8th to 24th July (Exact shoot dates are to be confirmed). Pay £80.00 per day.
To submit email [email protected] with:
• Contact details
Youth Music Theatre Marketing and Administration Assistant
Youth Music Theatre is looking for somebody who is keen to embark on a career in arts marketing/administration.
- Assist front of house at their London based productions and their annual Christmas concert
- Working with the Marketing Manager to research content and update social media channels
- Digitising paper records of past participants and adding them to the database
- Going on the national auditions tour as the administrator for one of the teams
This role would best suit someone who has good people skills, is a team player, has the ability to use their own initiative and has good administrative abilities.
The Actors Centre Marketing and Communications Manager
The Actors Centre is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to juggle a varied and challenging workload focusing on informing and updating their members and the industry on their activities.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the press
- Regularly update AC social media sites
- To feed into the setting of the marketing budget/s
- To attend Board Meetings as requested and present a marketing report on progress relating to marketing strategies
This role would best suit someone who has excellent written and verbal communication skills, be capable of juggling a diverse and demanding workload as well as knowledge and experience of using social media.
BFI Editorial Assistant
The BFI is looking for someone to help in the creative and preparation of written content for the Unlocking Film Heritage programme.
- To write contextual material for the Unlocking Film Heritage programme in accordance with agreed templates and guidelines
- To collate, chase, process and in some cases edit submitted contextual material
- To source images when required
- To maintain and input into relevant databases as required
This role would best suit someone who has good knowledge of British film and television, but with a particularly strong knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, non-fiction filmmaking.
CREATE Jobs Project Coordinator
CREATE Jobs is seeking a Project Coordinator to ensure they meet and exceed their targets and to manage their programme through the final stages.
- Liaising with key stakeholders and teams at Job Centre Plus to disseminate work experience and job opportunities and recruit unemployed young people
- Lead on disseminating work experience and job opportunities to job advisor’s and clients of Job Centre Plus
- Providing employers support with interviews and inductions
- Brokering work experience placements with prospective employers
This role would best suit someone who has understanding of youth unemployment/ Job Centre Plus/ creative and cultural sector as well as strong management experience.
ENO Events Coordinator
ENO is looking for an Events Coordinator within the Development Department to deliver and support ENO’s fundraising and advocacy events programme .
- Helping to create support literature for events such as invitations, marketing/promotional materials and selling advertising space in event programmes
- Attending evening, early morning and weekend events
- Coordinating the VIP cultivation, advocacy and fundraising guest lists across the organisation
- Diarising regular feedback meetings to monitor effectiveness of events, both internal and external as appropriate
This role would best suit someone who is good at prioritising, managing reactive work, balancing multiple priorities, and adapting to new situations.