NOTE: This vocher code offer has now expired – View the latest prices for actor headshots here.
Spring is sprung and to celebrate the glorious weather and beautiful light, I’m offering 10% off all outdoor actor headshot sessions booked before 30th April 2015 and I’ll even throw in an extra retouched image for free! To take advantage of this offer, simply CONTACT ME and quote ‘SPRING10.’
What You Get
- A pre-shoot consultation so I can tailor the session to your individual needs
- Advice on what to wear and how to prepare for your headshot session
- An hour of photography at a beautiful outdoor location in Birmingham
- Direction, physicality coaching and exercises to help get the best out of you
- Review of images throughout the session to see what is working best
- A contact sheet of thumbnails of all images taken for you to keep
- One to one review of all headshots with advice on image selection if required
- Your 4 favourite images, fully retouched and supplied as high resolution JPGS in colour AND black and white
- Monday-Friday: £135 / £120 with valid student ID (normal rate £145 / £135)
- Weekends: £175 / £155 with valid student ID (normal rate £195 / £175)
Why book with me?
I have been working as a professional photographer for 7 years and specialise in working with actors both during headshot sessions and on set of some of the biggest blockbusters. I have provided photography for feature films including Guardians of the Galaxy, Ex Machina, and The Theory of Everything and have worked with actors such as Samuel L. Jackson, Mila Kunis and Eddie Redmayne.
I also work closely with Birmingham School of Acting for whom I have provided interactive lectures on actor headshot photography as well as photographing many of their performances at theatres including The Crescent and The Old Rep. In 2014, around 75% of their students opted to work with me for their actor headshots and left lots of outstanding reviews of my work on HERE
I studied theatre in college and as a youth, I was involved with several drama groups so I understand the processes actors go through as well as the kind of direction and exercises that really help actors get the most out of their performance!
Find out more